NEW WILDFOWLING ADVENTURES – VOLUME TWO
This is a 2 disc special edition!
• Join Chris and James as they embark on their wildfowl species hunting challenge
• Who dares wins! – The 4 bore competition – firing 5oz of shot takes courage!
• 1st September Mallard triumph on the Somerset Levels
• Steel cartridges are they the future? – trialing a new magnum pump action shotgun
• Poole Harbour – our maiden voyage – we find a Wildfowler’s paradise!
• A titanic effort for an evening flight – October wary Wigeon on the Taw
• Wildfowler’s workshop – creating the ultimate salt marsh camo
• Scotland – the intrepid trio take on the mighty Tay – epic dawn tideline flights, successful night flighting with our ‘Traitor’ Goose decoys – all explained.
• Bridgwater Bay – Stuart Hill explains his club’s unique wildfowling opportunity for all
• The art of call making with Robin Owen – Norfolk’s specialist call maker
• A deadly reed bed ambush! – a return to Poole Harbour the hard way
• The camo kayak in action! – Chris Green’s ultimate deception put to the test
A day with wildlife artist Simon Trinder on a Suffolk salt marsh. Brushes in action! creating a masterpiece from start to finish
Derbyshire’s renowned ‘Wild Chef’ Ralph Skripek once again cooks on the wild side. This time Cranberry Christmas bread and Coot soup is on the menu!
Total running time: approx 3 hours