Wildfowling The Whole Story Volume 2
Chris Green ‘The Cornish Countryman’ has once again filmed and produced yet another epic top quality DVD. It has taken five solid months to edit!
Join Chris on his travels which take him from the depths of the Westcountry to Shropshire where he puts his own invented Canada Goose ‘Traitor’ decoys to work, with deadly effect.
On his return to the Westcountry, he is joined by his son James where they brilliantly explain the art of wildfowling “the Green way” – everything from decoying skills to equipment.
James experiences the flight of a lifetime only to be let down by sub-standard ammunition. Chris explains why so many people have shared similar experiences and he gives a fascinating insight into pattern testing his shotguns with the new non-toxic shot. Truly unique film, never before seen on TV!
Have you ever shot wildfowl on the beautiful banks of Lake Windermere?
Chris has! This is a truly stunning piece of film, one even the wife will enjoy.
20th February : – What a storming way to end the season!
All this and much much more makes for an action packed, professionally made film which has the Chris Green seal of quality.
This brand new film includes:
- Stunning film of decoying Canada Geese over September stubbles
- An absolutely extraordinary morning tide flight at Wigeon
- Decoying Skills – perfectly explained
- Shotgun pattern testing the proper way, revealing the secrets of success. This will definitely make you think again!
- Wigeon alert! – Proper tidal wildfowling in storming winds and driving rain!
- Decoying Geese in the Lake District – Awesome filming
- 20th February chaos! – Chris Green in action once again
- Brilliant wildlife filming (and oh so much more!)
Running Time approximately 90 minutes